Posted by Katie on May 24, 2013
When you can’t sit still in your seat at work and you’re just ready to hit the sand, we know how tough it can be to
Get funky in your designer swimwear with this awesome summer playlist!
buckle down and get to work. But when you’re ready to snap into warm weather mode, get this playlist to get you ready to make your first appearance in your designer swimwear this summer!
King of the Beach—Wavves
Wouldn’t it Be Nice—The Beach Boys
When I’m With You—Best Coast
What I Got—Sublime
Toes—Zach Brown Band
Walking the Dog—Fun.
This Love—Maroon 5
Sweet Summertime—Kenny Chesney
Crazy Game of Poker—O.A.R.
Some Beach—Blake Shelton
Summer of ’69—Bryan Adams
Nothin’ But a Good Time—Poison
Have more tracks to add to this fun, summer playlist? Leave us a comment below!
Posted by Katie on May 10, 2013
Whether you’re out lying by the pool or hitting the beach for a summer vacation, staying safe from the sun’s harmful
Stay safe in your designer swimsuits 2013 with these sun safety tips!
UVA and UVB rays is extremely important. To look fabulous in our designer swimsuits 2013, using the right protection from the sun is key! Check out our tips below to staying beautiful and healthy while having fun in the sunshine this summer!
- Using a broad spectrum sunscreen is vital to protecting your skin’s health. With new FDA regulations on sunscreen, labels with “broad spectrum sunscreen” are approved under the new laws. Make sure you are protected!
- When you bring your sunscreen with you, make sure to reapply ever two hours or every hour when you have contact with water.
- Grabbing a cute, floppy sun hat when you head out to the beach can help protect your face and eyes from the damaging sun!
- Make sure you stay hydrated if you’re having a day at the beach is extremely important. Being in high temperatures and out in the sun for long periods of time can dehydrate you fairly quick. Drinking some water throughout the day can help you from becoming dizzy, nauseas, and sick!
- Monitor yourself and the people you are with for heat stroke. If you or someone else shows signs of nausea, rapid breathing, or significant behavioral changes, get help immediately.
Have anymore tips that we missed for staying safe in the sun? Leave us a comment below!
Posted by Katie on May 3, 2013
Find out which of your favorite celebs are wearing colorful fringe bikinis this summer!
Colorful fringe bikinis are made for everyone, including the celebrities! At Elite Fashion Swimwear, we’re always on the look-out for what the stars are wearing, especially on the beach! We have four starlets who have been caught wearing this summer’s hottest swimwear trend: fringe!
Lindsay Lohan: This social butterfly and actress has been spotted by the paparazzi more than one wearing fringe swimwear! Her latest photo caught her wearing a one-piece, black, fringe monokini. Her swimwear choice looks a lot like our L Space Swimwear Free Love monokini in black. Kudos, LiLo! You’re doing it right!
Rhianna: This song bird is usually photographed in her swimwear, but this time she was caught in a trendy fringe two-piece. Complete with a fun cowboy hat to make her beach attire that more playful, Rhianna’s fringe bikini looks like our L Space Dolly Bandeau Fancy Free bikini in black. We think that this island-born starlet should definitely stick to this fun, sexy trend for good!
Hayden Panetierre: When she’s not singing her heart out on the hit TV show Nashville, this tiny blonde love being in the sand and the sun! She’s been spotted in a strapless fringe two-piece and can totally pull it off! Her most recent photograph showed her wearing a piece that looked like one of our favorite, colorful fringe bikinis: the L Space Fringe Bikini Mix in berry.
Have you seen other celebrities in fringe swimwear that we didn’t list? Tell us in a comment below!
Posted by Katie on April 26, 2013
Want to recover your legs for that colorful fringe bikini? Try out our leg scrub!
Warmer weather means more skin exposed, especially your legs. After a cold and dry winter season, it’s time to spruce up those stilts so you’ll glow in your colorful fringe bikini! Elite Fashion Swimwear has the perfect scrub to get your legs looking silky, smooth, and fabulous for the beach season!
- 2 cups of granulated sugar (or whatever kind of sugar that you keep in your pantry)
- ¾ cup of coconut oil (liquefied)
- Juice from a half of a lime
- When you head into the shower to shave your legs, make sure the water is warm enough to make your legs supple. Apply a palm full of the mixture to your leg, apply to all areas generously, and scrub.
- Rinse off and apply your shaving cream or soap.
- Shave your leg and rinse the shaving cream off of your leg.
- Next, apply another palm full of the mixture to your leg and scrub again.
- Then take your razor and go over your legs like you’re shaving them again. This takes off all of the dead skin that the scrub didn’t immediately take away.
- Repeat this process on the other leg.
- When you head out of the shower, let your legs dry off, then lather them with a thick body cream or lotion. This scrub will have your legs looking silky, smooth and sexy for that colorful fringe bikini during beach season!
Posted by Katie on April 19, 2013
Treat Mom to some fashion swimwear this Mother’s Day!
Do you know a special mother that doesn’t treat herself as much as she should? Do it for her with some of our awesome fashion swimwear this Mother’s Day! At Elite Fashion Swimwear, we have some of the hottest swimsuits and accessories for that momma that deserves a little something extra this May 12!
- Get her the Jolidon Swimwear Kaftan this Mother’s Day! With its fun floral print and its ability to be an easy transition to street wear, what fashion-conscience momma wouldn’t love this kaftan as a gift?
- A sexy monokini is a great gift for the special mom in your life! L Space swimwear has an awesome selection of bold patterned monokinis, floral prints, or just simple designs for everyone.
- Get your mom a pareo for the beach! These cover-ups look cute on anyone and make a great accessory when you’re headed out in the sun!
- How about a trendy, vintage one-piece? Your mom will love our Seafolly Swimwear Sorrento Boyleg Maillot. It’s classy, sexy, and will make her feel like a superstar!
Want to see more fashion swimwear? Visit the full collection today at EliteFashionSwimwear.com!