Posted by Katie on August 27, 2014
August is an exciting month for us as we’re starting to bring in the newly released 2015 swimwear styles. After seeing them on the runway at Miami Mercedes Benz Fashion Week Swimshow, we finally get to showcase the newly released styles. The fashion forward, sporty chic swimsuits from L Space Swimwear are in, well, some of them with many more to come later in the season. Highlights of what to expect for the new season are listed below.
Wrap Bikini Tops – the wrap tops bikini styles have started to make a splash in May 2014, and the demand is increasing every day. We’re expecting this trend to become major this season. For a more in depth description of the wrap bikini top trend, you can read about it here.
Crochet Accents – L Space expands its line featuring crochet accents and takes it to a whole new level. Now you can find bikini tops and bottoms with crochet accents.
Strap Back Bikini Tops – The strap back styles were introduced a few seasons back, but the trend is emerging as another hot swim trend for 2015 season. L Space is known for innovative swim designs, and their designs for 2015 are quite spectacular and in high demand. Designer Monica Wise creates not just amazing looking suits, but the fit is exceptionally good.
Mix and Match – It’s no surprise the new collection “The Water is Waiting” keeps its focus on the mix and match side of the spectrum. What girls doesn’t want to buy 2-3 pieces of swimsuits and be able to make 9-12 different looks out of them?
The L Space girl is toned, active, and enjoys life. The suits just complement this personality and accentuate the beauty of the female body. Take a look at the newest styles and let us know which one if your favorite.
Chloe Wrap Estella Bikini
Wild Child Boho Bikini
Strap Back Bikini
Posted by Katie on August 26, 2014
Swimsuit shopping is a battle in itself, but it gets quite a little more complicated when you’re self-conscious about being smaller on top. Here’s a few tips and tricks that will work best for women with small busts.
- Flaunt what you do have, and disguise what you don’t. If you want to create more cleavage, underwire bra tops work miracles on small busts. These tops are structured, most have preformed, molded cups, and they shape what you have. For even more boost for the girls, go for underwire tops that also have push up. Some tops come with built in push up making it harder to add more; however, many underwire tops come with inner slits and push up pads, and it is extremely easy to just add more pads where you need them.
- Become the master of distraction. The busier the top, either through bold prints, ruffles, and fringes, the bigger your top will look. Here you may want to stay away from tops with overlay as they tend to flatten the bust, and that’s not what you’re after.
- Get on with the trend. Since support isn’t that mandatory when you have a small bust, you can embrace the new trends featuring tiny cuts and unique shapes. You may not look like the girls with the biggest bust, but you’ll definitely be the most fashionable!
Scroll below to see our top picks in swimsuits for women with small busts.
Summer Bliss Two Piece Swimsuit
Diva Glamour Two Piece Swimsuit
Pin Up Underwire Swimsuit
Cozumel Bandeau Estella
Blue Sky Bandeau Swimsuit
Posted by Katie on August 21, 2014
Trend Alert! The newest and hottest 2015 swimwear trend is wrap bikini tops.
The benefits of wrap around swim tops:
- offer slightly more coverage than regular halter
- the wrap around prevents spill over on the sides
- wrap tops come in a variety of solids and prints – easy to mix and match with your favorite bikini bottoms
- work best for women with small busts although larger busts can do well if they are firm
- versatile and can be wrapped in different ways for different looks
Wrap Bikini Tops
The negatives of wrap bikini tops:
- tend to flatten the bust if the “girls” are not firm
- the wrap around ties that form the peek-a-boo effect on the sides may form unwanted bulges
Knowing the benefits and negatives of the wrap bikini tops, we can offer our honest recommendation:
- wrap swim tops are recommended for women with firm bust, either natural or via implants
- wrap tops work best for women with toned bodies
- if you’re heavier on top (small hips)- go for a solid black or solid color top
- enhance the top with a fun print pattern
Have fun mixing and matching your wrap bikini top with your favorite bikini bottom.
If you already own a wrap bikini top, let us know how you like it in the comments below.
Posted by Katie on
We’re very sad summer is almost over. All the fun activities that we enjoy over the summer are coming to an end. As much as we love summer, it is time to let it go and embrace the fall. Not all is sad for us though. As a swimwear store in South Florida, it feels like summer is not ending; we feel the summer heat almost year round.
With end of summer come “end of summer specials”! For all of you who like swimwear discounts, now is the time to enjoy our swimwear clearance sale of up to 80% off. Many swim styles are heavily discounted as we need to make room for the upcoming 2015 swimwear styles. We’re so excited! We’re excited you get to splurge in luxury swimwear at discounted prices, while we are busy getting the newest collections in.
swimwear summer sale
Posted by Katie on November 7, 2013
Shopping for swimwear when you are self conscious about being smaller up top, you should know there are many tricks you can use to enhance what you have and fake what you don’t. Having a smaller chest is also a benefit. Read on and find out why.
Flaunt it or fake it. For women looking to create cleavage, an underwire bra top with padding if the surest way to enhance the small chest. The structured top shapes and contours what you have while the padding in the cups adds volume to your bust.
Distract. Another trick to disguise a small bust is to opt for a top with lots of embellishments. Go for tops with ruffles, oversized bows, or lots of beading. A multi print top works magically to visually add volume to the top. Printed tops are way better than tops in simple, solid colors.
Feel Confident. Beauty comes from the inside. If you feel confident in your look, chances are that few people will even notice a small chest. They’ll be more interested in your dashing personality.
Smaller chest don’t generally need much support and they are the perfect contenders to rock new and trendy styles. Women with smaller chests have the benefit of being able to effortlessly pull off a trendy look. You can stroll the beach in flutter tops, fringe detailed tops, or really any top that fits your personality.
Seafolly Swimwear Flutter Top
Now that you know that small busts are also a blessing in disguise, just browse the swimsuits for small busts and shop the cutest suits for small chested beach babes.