Posted by Katie on November 7, 2013
Shopping for swimwear when you are self conscious about being smaller up top, you should know there are many tricks you can use to enhance what you have and fake what you don’t. Having a smaller chest is also a benefit. Read on and find out why.
Flaunt it or fake it. For women looking to create cleavage, an underwire bra top with padding if the surest way to enhance the small chest. The structured top shapes and contours what you have while the padding in the cups adds volume to your bust.
Distract. Another trick to disguise a small bust is to opt for a top with lots of embellishments. Go for tops with ruffles, oversized bows, or lots of beading. A multi print top works magically to visually add volume to the top. Printed tops are way better than tops in simple, solid colors.
Feel Confident. Beauty comes from the inside. If you feel confident in your look, chances are that few people will even notice a small chest. They’ll be more interested in your dashing personality.
Smaller chest don’t generally need much support and they are the perfect contenders to rock new and trendy styles. Women with smaller chests have the benefit of being able to effortlessly pull off a trendy look. You can stroll the beach in flutter tops, fringe detailed tops, or really any top that fits your personality.
Seafolly Swimwear Flutter Top
Now that you know that small busts are also a blessing in disguise, just browse the swimsuits for small busts and shop the cutest suits for small chested beach babes.
Posted by Katie on October 25, 2013
Relax and getaway in your luxury swimwear with this fun, tropical playlist!
Taking a trip this fall to somewhere a bit warmer than where you are? Get in the mood to get in your luxury swimwear on vacation with this tropical-feeling playlist!
Toes – Zac Brown Band
Red Hot Kind of Love – Christina Aguilera
Someday – The Strokes
Walking on Sunshine – Katrina & the Waves
The Lazy Song – Bruno Mars
Summer of ’69 – Bryan Adams
Señorita – Justin Timberlake
Cheers (Drink to That) – Rhianna
Carolina in my Mind – James Taylor
Kids – MGMT
California – Phantom Planet
Sleepyhead – Passion Pit
Island in the Sun – Weezer
A-Punk – Vampire Weekend
Santeria – Sublime
Daylight – Matt & Kim
Electric Feel – MGMT
Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F) – Katy Perry
When I Grow Up – The Pussycat Dolls
Pocketful of Sunshine – Natasha Bedingfield
Brighter than the Sun – Colbie Caillat
Tonight Tonight – Hot Chelle Rae
Windows Down – Big Time Rush
Hollaback Girl – Gwen Stefani
Super Bass – Nicki Minaj
Have more fun vacation tunes to add to our already rocking playlist? Leave it in a comment below!
Posted by Katie on October 18, 2013
Find out what skin tone category you fall under and find the best two piece swimwear color for you!
Shopping for the perfect two-piece designer swimwear can be tough when you’ve tried on six or seven different swimsuits, and none seem to give you the special kind of confidence one has when wearing their favorite bikini. Perhaps it’s not really the cut of the swimsuit as it is the color you have it in. Finding a color that goes with your skin tone can be a challenge when you don’t know where to start, but at Elite Fashion Swimwear, we have the guide to show you how!
The first step in finding your skin tone is finding out if you have cool or warm undertones. You do this by standing in front of your well-lit mirror, and hold a sheet of pure, white paper next to your face. When you’re standing in front of the mirror, notice what kind of glow your skin gives off next to the white. If it’s a pink, blue, or coral tone, you have cool undertones. If your skin gives off a yellow, gold, or bronze glow, you have warm undertones.
The next step in finding the perfect color for your two piece designer swimwear is to see which undertones go with what color. Usually, you can tell what kind of bathing suit is going to work before you put it on, but sometimes you need to see it off the hanger to really get a feel for it. The darker colors, such as navy blue, dark red, or black tend to go with cooler undertones better. The brighter colors, like yellow, cream, brown, or green look better when you warmer undertones.
Want to see the rest of our two piece designer swimwear collection? Head over to EliteFashionSwimwear.com for more!
Posted by Katie on October 11, 2013
Keep your legs moisturized for the bandeau bikini with these sleek tips!
Ever wonder why your legs become dry, itchy or flaky during those colder months? When the temperature lowers, so does the amount of moisture that is in the air. At Elite Fashion Swimwear – we’re not about to let you go on your winter retreat and flaunt your new bandeau bikini with dry legs! Here are some tips on how to keep those stems (and the rest of your body) from being flake-free this winter.
- When shaving your legs, make sure you’re patting dry your legs with a soft towel. Once they aren’t drenched, make sure to apply a palm-full of moisturizing body lotion to the sections you’ve shaved.
- In addition to shaving, when you’re shopping for a new body lotion to keep you moisturized make sure to look for ingredients like lecithin, ceramide, collagen, and elastin. Stay away from ingredients like alcohol and plant oils because they dry your skin out.
- The thicker your lotion goes on, the more moisturizing it will be.
- Exfoliate your legs at least every two weeks during the winter. This helps get the dead skin off of your skin and allow the moisture to absorb. Need a DIY exfoliator? Check out our blog on how to get silky smooth legs!
- Make sure that after every time you shower that you’re also moisturizing. Your pores are most open after getting out of the shower, and this allows your skin to be open to all the moisture-goodness you have to pamper it with!
- Your soap plays a big part in your winter dry skin too. Keep an eye out for things like alcohol and other drying ingredients when shopping for soap. If possible, make sure that your soap has a moisturizing component too.
- Drinking water is a huge factor in whether your skin is smooth or rough. Doctors’ usually recommend three, 8 oz. glasses of water a day, so get drinking your H2O!
Have any other tips on how to keep your legs ready to sport your bandeau bikini? Leave it in a comment below!
Posted by EFS on October 3, 2013
You’ve always have to pay attention to stay on top of the latest fashions and trends- which is why the fall season is a great time to get ahead of everyone else and be ready for the 2014 cruise and resort season.
Hot Pink Monokini
Looking at our 2014 collection of swimsuits, it’s obvious there are going to be a lot of real knock outs with the monokini 2014 styles. While the monokinis are still as hot and modern as ever, with half moon cut outs, off the shoulder and strapless there’s a whole new element now. Here’s what to watch for:
- Vintage swimsuit styles have merged with monokini styles. Keep a look out for vintage trends like bold colors, print and even ruffled monokinis.
- Look for prints with:
- Bigger is definitely better with fuller bust fitting top pieces to monokinis and even bigger pieces accentuating them. It won’t just be ruffles you’re seeing on monokinis but other flattering accessories.
It’s back to the basics for the cruise line wear for 2014, as hot monokini and chic vintage styles meld. With the new year just a few short months away are you ready for a winter cruise?